8806H Non-Contact Forehead Infrared Thermometer
Measures body temperature within a range of 32˚C to 42.5˚C (with ±0.2˚C accuracy) 5 - 15cm from the forehead.
Detects raised body temperature without physical contact
The 8806H Non-Contact Forehead Infrared Thermometer is designed to rapidly detect abnormal body temperatures, caused by for example a virus or infection with no physical contact from its operator.
Designed to measure body temperature ranging from 32 to 42.5˚C at an accuracy of up to ±0.2˚C, the 8806H IR Thermometer is used with a distance of 5 - 15cm from the forehead. The thermometer has a very fast response time with measurements displayed in 0.5 seconds.
The thermometer stores up to 32 readings recalled at any time and includes a user defined audible buzzer that indicates an elevated temperature. The 8806His supplied with two AA alkaline batteries and a carry bag.
- Non contact IR thermometer for temperature screening without making contact
- Measures from 5 to 15cm from target
- Range - 32˚C to 42.5˚C
- Accuracy up to ±0.2˚C (see full specifications below)
- Quality checked at our UK calibration centre (Declaration of Conformity included)
- User defined audible buzzer
- Select between ˚C and ˚F
- Resolution of 0.1˚C
- Bright and backlit LCD display
- Simple push button system with trigger ignition
- Internal save function with 32 measurement storage
- What is included?
- Non-Contact IR Forehead Thermometer
- UK issued Declaration of Conformity
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Carry Bag
- 12 Months Warranty
- CE Marked and RoHS Compliant
- FDA510K Approved
- ISO80601-2-56:2017 - Requirements for safety & performance of clinical thermometers for body temperature measurement
- ASTM E1965-1998
- ISO13485 Manufacturer accreditation
Part Number: 8806H
DISCLAIMER: Wizards fever detecting systems should never be used as a complete and final diagnosis of infection, disease or virus, they are for use in screening people with a raised skin surface temperature so they can be medically assessed.