3CX Soft PBX
Wizards offer the 3CX Software Based VoIP IP PBX; this is a phone system that runs on a conventional computer rather than a dedicated piece of proprietary hardware. For more detail on these and other services contact us on 0333 241 7707 or use email@example.com.
Reduced Cost of Ownership
- Significantly reduce your phone bill as calls routed via SIP trunks instead of traditional landlines.
- International calls also substantially cheaper than conventional BT charges
- Phone service delivered over the network so no requirement for additional phone wiring.
- Wizards bill per second connected will free itemised billing, also available as a .CSV file download which means you can accurately bill per department or activity.
- Simple and easy installation and management using web-based configuration interface
- Significantly cheaper capital outlay vs. proprietary hardware PBX/PABX
- System software can also be rented by the month for temporary installations.
- Hot desking, mobile and home users easily managed using desktop extension management and call control.
- Simple low cost expand and contract of users via softphones, smartphones and/or off the shelf IP hardware phones with no vendor lock in.
Delivers One Number Concept
3CX includes the options to make and receive calls via a traditional desk phone, a softphone on a workstation or laptop or a smartphone.
- Import existing phone numbers
- Use any UK geographic code area.
- Use any UK non-geographic and low cost 0303 and 0333 numbers charged to the caller at local call rates
- Multiple numbers in multiple areas if required
Please see Wizards Telephone Services for details!
PC and Mac Softphone Support
Softphones are software applications that run on a local workstation or laptop. Their purpose is to allow you to make and receive calls via that machine using your conventional extension number. 3CX includes softphones for Mac and Windows enabling you to make and receive calls via the office phone system even whilst out of the office without additional licencing fees.
Android and iOS VoIP Clients
The 3CXPhone VoIP clients for Android and iOS means you can take your extension with you wherever you go. Using these apps means you can use your smartphone from anywhere in the world allowing you to make and receive calls using the one number principle above. You can also set your status to away, available and out of office as required and you can see the status of your colleagues’ extensions. The 3CXPhone VoIP clients for Android and iOS are continuously updated and tested ensuring their ongoing reliability. Remote firewall issues are dealt with using the inbuilt SIP tunnel/proxy and allow PUSH notifications to save on battery life.
Flexible choice of lines
3CX supports traditional phone trunks from individual PSTN (ordinary) lines, ISDN2, and ISDN30, and also supports VoIP based "SIP Trunk" connections - in whatever combination suits you. Wizards provide phone lines with non-geographic numbers (e.g. 0808, 0300) and geographic numbers for any location which means you can have a "London" number even if your offices are in Amersham, if that suits your purposes.
3CX has voicemail an embedded feature with options including:
- System standard greeting message or personal message which you can change at any time.
- Voicemail is accessible from anywhere.
- Voicemail sent embedded as email
- Voicemail notification via email
- Voicemail accounts for hunt groups, allowing companywide or department voice messaging for out-of-hours calls.
3CX facilitates the following call recording options:
- Record all calls.
- Record a fixed percentage.
- Record calls on demand.
3CX can be set to call multiple extensions or sequential extensions as required meaning calls are answered by the staff member most appropriate to dealing with the enquiry. Each hunt group is allocated an incoming outside number, and an extension number. A call coming in to either number can be set to:
- Ring all the phones in the group at once
- Ring each phone in turn, starting with the extension that least recently rang
- Ring each phone in turn starting with the extension which has been idle longest
Another feature of 21st Century telephony, twinning allows you to twin your extension with a mobile, home landline, or any number of your choice. In this way a call, internal or external, rings your extension and simultaneously your mobile or other twinned phone and you answer the call on either device.
For more detail on these and other services contact us on 0333 241 7707 or use firstname.lastname@example.org.